ABOUT THIS GAMECall of Duty®: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Edition includes the full base game and the Zombies Chronicles content expansion.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III combines three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies, providing fans with the deepest and most ambitious Call of Duty ever.
The Zombies Chronicles content expansion delivers 8 remastered classic Zombies maps from Call of Duty®: World at War, Call of Duty®: Black Ops and Call of Duty®: Black Ops II. Complete maps from the original saga are fully remastered and HD playable within Call of Duty®: Black Ops III.
ZOMBIES CHRONICLES DELUXE EDITION
Now with more content than ever before.
Call of Duty®: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Deluxe includes the full base game, Season Pass, Zombies Chronicles & additional bonus digital content including:
The Giant Bonus Map: Zombies returns in all of its undead glory with “The Giant”. Re-live the chaos of Treyarch’s classic “Der Riese” Zombies map, picking up the Zombies story with Dempsey, Nikolai, Richtofen, and Takeo where Origins left off.
3 Personalization Packs: Fan favorite Cyborg & Weaponized 115 packs along with a new Black Ops 3 pack. Each pack comes with a weapon camo, reticles, and calling card.
The Zombies Chronicles content expansion which delivers 8 remastered classic maps from Call of Duty®: World at War, Call of Duty®: Black Ops and Call of Duty®: Black Ops II.
MOD TOOLS OPEN BETA NOW LIVE
The Black Ops 3 Mod Tools Open Beta has arrived! Full version Black Ops 3 owners can install the Mod Tools under the Tool Section via the Steam Library titled Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Mod Tools.
Mod Tools Include:
- Black Ops 3 Steam Workshop*
- Unranked Server Browser*
- Radiant Level Editor
- APE, Asset Property Editor
- Mod Tools Launcher
- Optional additional level building assets from a variety of official Black Ops 3 maps can be installed under the DLC section of Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Mod Tools
- Full examples of the multiplayer map Combine and the Zombies map The Giant
- New Server Settings Menu in Multiplayer Custom Games and Zombies Private Game where you can set how your server will display in the Unranked Server Browser*
- New Mods Menu where you can load and unload your subscribed mods*